relode community guidelines
By joining Relode you agree to the following...
- Refrain from ever listing any client/team names, specific facility names, or salary information (including earning benefits such as bonuses) from any external job postings, whether on a personal website or public job board. We have this guideline set to avoid a candidate going around Relode and directly applying to the client, thus resulting in no rewards being paid out.
- Refrain from ever contacting a Relode client or hiring team outside of messaging permitted within the Relode platform directly.
- Refrain from recruiting candidates currently or previously employed with an active Relode client.
- Speak directly with each and every individual candidate you refer into Relode prior to entering them into the system to confirm qualifications and interest in being considered.
- Use discretion when representing yourself to candidates or any external parties, as a partner of the Relode brand. It's important to address that you are an independent or freelance recruiter, partnered with Relode to help fill a particular role or roles.
- Only input accurate contact and personal information for any candidates you refer and adhere to the prompts for any duplicate candidate error messages you may receive.