how do i setup my pay details?
Payment Update as of September 13, 2021:
- All contractors and locum providers within the medical space (excluding Physicians), will be onboarded by Relode as W2 employees unless otherwise noted by our team upon hire. As a candidate, you will receive an onboarding email once hired from the Relode Account Manager with the next steps and communication timelines to begin your project. A candidate onboarding packet will be sent to you securely via DocuSign for completion - please ensure you follow all instructions required for forms of ID and attachments needed. Once completed, you will go through a license and background check, along with any other necessary items required by the client.
- Once all onboarding documents are completed and results from the background check are returned, you will be added to Relode's payroll system, Gusto. An email invitation will be sent for you to directly set up all direct deposit and tax information in order for payments to be processed without delay. *Please check your spam/junk folders for this email.
You will receive the following items in your Relode onboarding packet;
- Project confirmation letter
- Background check document
- Release of Information form
- I9 (along with required forms of government-approved ID forms)
- Instructions to set up the, "When I Work" application for scheduling shifts and inputting hours.
- Relode payroll calendar
Failure to fully complete or return all items in your Relode Onboarding packet will result in termination of a contract - we want to avoid this at all costs and ask that you please follow all onboarding instructions and guidelines listed by our team and all documents receive for a quick turnaround and smooth process.